Wouldn’t it be great if you could be assured that the sensitive emails that you send from Microsoft Outlook were sent secure? With our Secure Email for Outlook Plug-in, you can be assured that your sensitive emails are sent and received securely.
How to send a Secure Email from Microsoft Outlook
With our Send Secure button for Microsoft Outlook, you can simply click “Send NeoCertified” to be assured that your message and attachments have been encrypted and sent securely to your recipients.
How to Receive a Secure Email directly into Microsoft Outlook
With our Receive Secure Button for Microsoft Outlook, you can simply click “Receive NeoCertified” to have your encrypted emails that have been replied to by your recipients download right into your inbox without ever having to leave Outlook
What your recipient sees when you send them a Secure Email
Once you click the “Send NeoCertified” button to send your recipient an Encrypted Email, this is the notification that your recipient will receive. After clicking on the link they will be taken to a co-branded page to log-in to view their message.
How your recipient replies back to your Encrypted Email
From here your recipient will be able to reply back to your Secure Message. They can seamlessly respond back to you with our without attachments from any internet connected device.
- Send and Receive directly from Microsoft Outlook
- No hardware to install or manage
- Works with your current email addresses and systems
- Simple setup and implementation
- Powerful encryption that ensures email compliance while using Outlook
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 64 bit compatible
- Compatible Microsoft Exchange
- Integrates seamlessly with our Cloud Based Secure Email and NeoMobile to make sure you you have access to your secure emails no matter where you are
- No setup fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have been providing Secure Email for Outlook since 2002 and have worked very hard to provide a seamless and user friendly experience. Here is what one of our customers had to say about our Outlook Solution:
It’s nice to have security when sending and receiving e-mails with confidential information, but using the “Send Certified” and “Receive Certified” buttons makes it as easy as using Outlook itself.
Ashton State Bank